A morning with control and monitoring systems for PV plants. Following issues will be discussed in two blocks, each 90 mins.:
- systems for string and subarray monitoring (resistive / Hall probe measurement)
- data acquisition and presentation at a SCADA
- levels of measuring (DC, inverters, transformer stations)
- failure detection algorithms
- P and Q control according to today’s requirements
- communication with inverters and prerequisites for it (interfaces….)
- centralized / decentralized inverters, pros and cons, design hints
- PV data network – requirements, risks and design
In the end, open discussion with demo remote access and data interpretation.
The training will be held in Czech language.