Advanced Merbon IDE Training
During this training you will learn about the news in the current version of Merbon IDE, the new Merbon IDE hardware, differences against the previous releases of Merbon IDE and the advanced full-featured workflow.
The training consists of:
- Introduction of the new wPLC series (comparison of the wPLC and mark series),
- Generation of general modbus and BACnet devices (integration of another device),
- Creation of Modbus and BACnet server (TCP/serial),
- SSCP communication setting (Communication between multiple PLCs of mark and wPLC series),
- HMI creation – graphical panels, web, PLC as external webserver,
- Work in ST language/editor,
- Demonstration of new features according to the current version of Merbon IDE.
The content of the training may vary depending on the requirements of the participants.
Please bring your own laptops with Ethernet interface, with Windows 7 or later (Win8, Win8.1, Win10). It is also necessary to have .NET Framework 4.5 or later installed.
Make sure that you have administrator access to your Windows system and set your IP address in the range of 192.168.1.x.
The training will be held in Czech language, but can also be in English at your request.
This training is marked as a follow-up training for the basic Merbon IDE training. Participants need to complete the basic prerequisite training prior to enrolling in this advanced training.
Current training dates and locations can be found in the events calendar.
Please enroll at email@example.com or at +420 461 100 823.