MXPLC: Controller with Excellent Price/Performance
MXPLC is a compact PLC with 88 inputs and outputs, Ethernet, and several serial ports. Because of those extensive features, the MXPLC is the most-equipped PLC of its category. For very demanding users, additional IO extension can be realized via remote Modbus/RTU I/O modules over RS-485.
MXPLC contains a web visualization and an OPC server, both for free. The SoftPLC IDE is an Integrated Development Environment that enables the user to create PLC applications and access a PLC. SoftPLC IDE can be downloaded free-of-charge.
Thanks to its versatility, the MXPLC can be used in both home and industrial applications.
- 32 digital inputs(24V)
- 32 digital outputs (relay)
- 16 analog inputs(software-selectable: voltage, current-loop, resistance)
- 8 analog outputs (0-10V DC)
- 2 RS-232, 2 RS-485
- Free web-based visualization
- Free OPC server
- Extendable via remote I/O modules
Free Development Tools
- SoftPLC IDE – to develop programs and access a PLC
- HMI Editor – to create web and touch panel visualization