Remote web access (f)
- I/O Modules
- I/O bus
- Process stations
- Design step by step
- System topology
- Autonomous system (without networking) (a)
- Autonomous system, local display on the panel door (b)
- Process station, terminal with touch screen (c, d)
- Access over a web interface of the PLC (e)
- Remote web access (f)
- SCADA on a dedicated workstation (g)
- Supervisory system with remote access over the Internet (h)
- Operation over a mobile application (i)
- Other network and communication components
- Third party system integration
There is a router between the technological network and the web browser. The router connects the process station(s) to the network where the web browser resides.
This configuration requires close cooperation with the network administrator or connection provider. The specification will be enhanced by a router or other network components. Contact the network administrator for details.
The control system specification remains unchanged, there are no licences nor hardware modules required for web access to the process stations.
Remote access over the web browser