Operation over a mobile application (i)
- I/O Modules
- I/O bus
- Process stations
- Design step by step
- System topology
- Autonomous system (without networking) (a)
- Autonomous system, local display on the panel door (b)
- Process station, terminal with touch screen (c, d)
- Access over a web interface of the PLC (e)
- Remote web access (f)
- SCADA on a dedicated workstation (g)
- Supervisory system with remote access over the Internet (h)
- Operation over a mobile application (i)
- Other network and communication components
- Third party system integration
Access over the Merbon Visual app
The Merbon Visual app for OS Android and iOS (Apple) is free for download at Google Play and App Store. After installation, the menu or graphic definition, set up by the commissioning engineer, is opened. The app then connects to the PLC over SSCP protocol. In the app it is possible to read and set values in the same way as over the HT102 or HT200 terminals.
When connecting over the Internet, the PLC(s) must have a public IP address. COntact the Internet provider for more details. The mobile device where Merbon Visual is installed must have access to the Internet.
For more complex topologies, information about licensing etc. please contact the Domat Control System technical support.