When I have tried to download and install the newest version of RcWeb, with aim to upgrade my current version:
WebGateSetup.msi (331 kB) 20/02/2013
, i had problem with installation.
I selected WebGateSetup.msi to be installed in directory of SCADA C:/SCADA/RcWare.
Then after starting the RcWare Vision application a popup windows was displayed with message “funkce kterou pouzit se nachazi na sitovem prostredku, ktere neni pristipny..” and i had to select some application…
Then I tried to find the installation file WebGateSetup.msi, but some error was displayed.
Also there was file rcwebSetup.msi (707 kB) 20/02/2013 english version of the web interface. When I try to install it it is loading and in the end installation program freezes at 99%… What could be the problem here?
What is the operating system you are using? If it is Windows7, please check if you have administrator rights for the folder you want to intall to. The message in Czech says that the drive is not accessible; maybe the path should be C:SCADARcWare rather than C:/SCADA/RcWare.
The IIS (Internet Information Server) must be installed first, too.
Copy the unzipped RcWeb folder (zipped attachment) into c:\Inetpub\wwwroot if the rcweb installer fails (because of no write access rights in Win7).
Other things to check are:
- check if with the IIS components there is also ASP.NET installed (it is in Add / Remove programs, Windows components).
- check if the rcweb is set up as an application in the IIS (but it should be if it was installed by the automatic installer).
- is there .NET2, or .NET1.1? (there are machines where it works at .NET1.1, but at some others only at .NET2)
- the last resort is to browse the IIS manager settings…:
- – the used ApplicationPool must be set to Classic mode (rather than Integrated); maybe the application pool identity can be changed for the user named Local system
- – set ISAPI&CGI restrictions to allowed – it is in IIS manager up there in “Computer”, if they are not there, then install IIS ASP.NET in the System properties.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
In 2004, our company had 3 members – its 3 founders. Today we have 5 departments, nearly 50 employees and we are part of the strong CEZ ESCO Group. At the beginning, we only offered two basic PLCs and one software in the Czech Republic. Today, we have countless products, an entire software family and nearly 200 distributors around the world. And none of this happened overnight. Let us remember a little bit what the road has looked like…
Our company will celebrate 15 years on the market this October. During this time Domat developed complex technology consists of PLCs, I/O modules, interface converters and number of field devices and regulators and especially the original software portfolio that pieces all the system out.
We have prepared for you the first batch of symbols for designing in BIM (Building Information Modeling). The libraries are designed for Revit version 2017 and later. There is an automatic upgrade to the newer versions. Components could be found in the 22.214.171.124 classification list (HVAC Controls).
This training will be a basic introduction to the Merbon IDE.
On 30 October, Domat will join forces with the Faculty of Electrical Engineering and Communication in Brno.
This training is marked as an ongoing training to basic Merbon IDE training.