When upgrading the old IPCB process stations to the Windows XP Embedded build containing Microsoft .NET 1.1, there were following issues:
- the CF card must be 1GB (512 MB is not large enough). New CF cards may be obtained from Domat Control System free of charge on exchange for the old 512 MB CF cards.
- the card must contain a new build with .NET1.1 preinstalled (upgrade free of charge)
- on reboot you may get a message “Can not log in the user name specified…” and after some time the station tries to restart. This can be fixed:
- open the cover, unplug power to the 32MB IDE Flash
- in BIOS set another HDD (0/1) as boot device
- boot the station, it will start up properly
- run CF Commit, Restart
- plug the IDE Flash power back
- in BIOS set the boot device back to the original HDD
- the station should boot properly and recognize the IDE Flash as D:.
If it is not the case, try swapping the Master/Slave jumper of the IDE Flash before plugging it in.
Except for the first several 1GB CF delivered, this should not be necessary to do.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
In 2004, our company had 3 members – its 3 founders. Today we have 5 departments, nearly 50 employees and we are part of the strong CEZ ESCO Group. At the beginning, we only offered two basic PLCs and one software in the Czech Republic. Today, we have countless products, an entire software family and nearly 200 distributors around the world. And none of this happened overnight. Let us remember a little bit what the road has looked like…
Our company will celebrate 15 years on the market this October. During this time Domat developed complex technology consists of PLCs, I/O modules, interface converters and number of field devices and regulators and especially the original software portfolio that pieces all the system out.
We have prepared for you the first batch of symbols for designing in BIM (Building Information Modeling). The libraries are designed for Revit version 2017 and later. There is an automatic upgrade to the newer versions. Components could be found in the 18.104.22.168 classification list (HVAC Controls).
This training will be a basic introduction to the Merbon IDE.
On 30 October, Domat will join forces with the Faculty of Electrical Engineering and Communication in Brno.
This training is marked as an ongoing training to basic Merbon IDE training.