Domat Control System › Forums › SoftPLC Runtime (english) › Old process stations and .NET1.1
Tagged: AEW21.1, carel, modbus
This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Jan Vidim 30.6. 2007 09:10.
When upgrading the old IPCB process stations to the Windows XP Embedded build containing Microsoft .NET 1.1, there were following issues:
- the CF card must be 1GB (512 MB is not large enough). New CF cards may be obtained from Domat Control System free of charge on exchange for the old 512 MB CF cards.
- the card must contain a new build with .NET1.1 preinstalled (upgrade free of charge)
- on reboot you may get a message “Can not log in the user name specified…” and after some time the station tries to restart. This can be fixed:
- open the cover, unplug power to the 32MB IDE Flash
- in BIOS set another HDD (0/1) as boot device
- boot the station, it will start up properly
- run CF Commit, Restart
- plug the IDE Flash power back
- in BIOS set the boot device back to the original HDD
- the station should boot properly and recognize the IDE Flash as D:.
If it is not the case, try swapping the Master/Slave jumper of the IDE Flash before plugging it in.
Except for the first several 1GB CF delivered, this should not be necessary to do.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
We would like to inform you that the new pricelist for year 2019 takes effect from 14th January 2019.
In newsletter Winter 2018 we inform you, as usual, about the new products, scheduled events, but also about important news from our company.
We would like to inform you, that our company has a new owner since the first week of December.
This training is focused on new development tool Merbon IDE.
The ISH provides the world’s biggest trade fair for energy efficient heating and air-conditioning technology and renewable energies. Domat Control System introduces the fresh hardware and software news!
We would like to invite you to visit our stand at AMPER trade fair in Brno. Domat Control System introduces the fresh product news.