Domat Control System › Forums › SoftPLC Runtime (english) › Old process stations and .NET1.1
Tagged: AEW21.1, carel, modbus
This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Jan Vidim 30.6. 2007 09:10.
When upgrading the old IPCB process stations to the Windows XP Embedded build containing Microsoft .NET 1.1, there were following issues:
- the CF card must be 1GB (512 MB is not large enough). New CF cards may be obtained from Domat Control System free of charge on exchange for the old 512 MB CF cards.
- the card must contain a new build with .NET1.1 preinstalled (upgrade free of charge)
- on reboot you may get a message “Can not log in the user name specified…” and after some time the station tries to restart. This can be fixed:
- open the cover, unplug power to the 32MB IDE Flash
- in BIOS set another HDD (0/1) as boot device
- boot the station, it will start up properly
- run CF Commit, Restart
- plug the IDE Flash power back
- in BIOS set the boot device back to the original HDD
- the station should boot properly and recognize the IDE Flash as D:.
If it is not the case, try swapping the Master/Slave jumper of the IDE Flash before plugging it in.
Except for the first several 1GB CF delivered, this should not be necessary to do.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The main focus is on air conditioning and consumption measurement, familiarization with our product news and an invitation to trainings that await us by the end of this year.
This year on Amper exhibition was full of our HW and SW news. Read our quick report!
Read our short report from the ISH 2019 exhibition.
The training is designed for PLC and SCADA programmers, but also for others interested in integrated systems with Modbus RTU and TCP protocol.
This training is focused on new development tool Merbon IDE.
This training is used for basic introduction to the system. We will guide you through the installation of software and show how to work with Merbon SCADA.