When upgrading the old IPCB process stations to the Windows XP Embedded build containing Microsoft .NET 1.1, there were following issues:
- the CF card must be 1GB (512 MB is not large enough). New CF cards may be obtained from Domat Control System free of charge on exchange for the old 512 MB CF cards.
- the card must contain a new build with .NET1.1 preinstalled (upgrade free of charge)
- on reboot you may get a message “Can not log in the user name specified…” and after some time the station tries to restart. This can be fixed:
- open the cover, unplug power to the 32MB IDE Flash
- in BIOS set another HDD (0/1) as boot device
- boot the station, it will start up properly
- run CF Commit, Restart
- plug the IDE Flash power back
- in BIOS set the boot device back to the original HDD
- the station should boot properly and recognize the IDE Flash as D:.
If it is not the case, try swapping the Master/Slave jumper of the IDE Flash before plugging it in.
Except for the first several 1GB CF delivered, this should not be necessary to do.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
As part of the expansion of application platforms for the Merbon system, we have established cooperation with the company Wago and launched the stations with the Merbon runtime under the name wall.
Room units with external temperature sensor.
Runtime, or program which runs the application engineered by a programmer, executes the main activity of a PLC. It may be implemented on various hardware platforms. The platforms have different properties, such as processor computing power, operation memory and flash memory size, types and number of serial communication ports, integrated analog and digita inputs / outputs, etc. These properties determine the functionalities which a particular platform is able to support.
In view of the increasing spread of the coronavirus in Europe Messe Frankfurt decided to postpone Light + Building. The fair will now be held in Frankfurt am Main between the middle and end of September 2020.
We would like to invite you to visit our stand at the AMPER 2020 fair, which will take place at the Brno Exhibition Center. As every year, we introduce our product and system news.
On 18 March, Domat will join forces again with the Faculty of Electrical Engineering and Communication in Brno.