During this training you will learn about the news in the current version of Merbon IDE, the new Merbon IDE hardware, differences against the previous releases of Merbon IDE and the advanced full-featured workflow.
Venue: Hotel u Crlíků, Palackého 4, 664 17 Brno – Tetčice
Date and time: 28th November 2019, 9 a.m. – 5 p.m.
The training consists of:
- configuration of a general Modbus device (integration of non-Domat Modbus device)
- Modbus server configuration (TCP / serial)
- setting up SSCP communication (communication between multiple mark PLCs)
- HMI configuration – graphic panels, web
- working in ST language / editor
- presentation of new features, according to the current version of the Merbon IDE
The content of the training may vary depending on the requirements of the participants.
Please bring your own laptops with Ethernet interface, with Windows 7 or later (Win8, Win8.1, Win10). It is also necessary to have .NET Framework 4.5 or later installed.
Make sure that you have administrator access to your Windows system and set your IP address in the range of 192.168.1.x.
The training will be held in Czech language, but can also be in English at your request.
This training is marked as a follow-up training for the basic Merbon IDE training. Participants need to complete the basic prerequisite training prior to enrolling in this advanced training.
Please enroll at firstname.lastname@example.org or at +420 461 100 823.