This training will be focused on new development tool Merbon IDE. In the first part of this training will be discussed the main differences between Merbon IDE and older tool, SoftPLC IDE. Next part is prepared to ensure that participant will be taught to build his own solution, work with functions and function blocks, comunicate with I/O modules, use debug tool and make LCD menu and web access. The last part is made for deeper understanding of Merbon IDE.
- 9:00 – 10:00 Introduction of new development enviroment Merbon IDE, presentation of main differences between Merbon IDE and SoftPLC IDE, installation of Merbon IDE
- 10:10 – 11:30 Working with Merbon IDE from the point of view of programmer – Solution build, working with functions/function blocks, working with user function blocks, I/O modules settings
- 11:40 – 12:40 Working with Merbon IDE from the point of view of worker on site – Solution deploy, I/O settings upload, debug
- 13:30 – 15:00 Advanced functions of Merbon IDE, working in full mode
- 15:10 – 16:00 LCD menu, web access
- 16:00 – 17:00 Discussion
Schedule can be changed on participant’s demands and their experience with SoftPLC IDE.
Please, bring Your own notebooks with Ethernet interface, OS Windows Vista Service Pack 2 or newer (Win7, Win8, Win8.1, Win10). It is also necessary to have .Net 4.5 or newer installed.
Make sure, that You have administrator acces to your Windows system and set Your IP address in the range of 192.168.1.x.
Training is in czech language.