Information on Personal Data Processing
In accordance with the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data – hereinafter the GDPR)
Domat Control System s.r.o., Business Reg. No.: 27189465, processes the following personal data of data subjects who are not employees.
An Information Manager works for the company – IM (contact: email@example.com, GSM: +420 461 100 823).
In the case of exercising the rights mentioned below with our company, please contact the Information Manager.
Joint controller of personal data
A group of companies operating in the energy sector and related areas, which are listed in the following list, maintained by ČEZ ESCO, as, Company Identification Number: 035 92 880, with its registered office at Duhová 1444/2, Michle, Prague 4, entered in the Commercial Register kept by the Municipal court in Prague under file no. No. B 20240 (hereinafter referred to as “ČEZ ESCO”), has agreed to jointly determine the purposes and means of processing your personal data resulting from your contractual relationships as a customer or business partner of any of the companies listed in this list, in particular with regard to related products and services, and the associated processing of your personal data as customers or business partners within this group of companies.
The joint controllers defined, inter alia, in a transparent arrangement, their shares in the responsibilities for fulfilling the GDPR obligations, in particular as regards the exercise of the data subject’s rights, and their obligations to provide the information referred to in Articles 13 and 14 and the individual companies’ liability for any damage caused in the protection and processing of your data. Notwithstanding the terms of the agreement set forth in the agreement, you may exercise your GDPR rights against each of the trustees as well as against each of them.
Under this agreement, in accordance with the relevant provisions of the GDPR, all companies listed below are the Joint Controllers of your personal data (hereinafter “Our Company”). The scope of the purposes of processing your personal data for which the Joint Administrator is designated is set out below in the chapter Purposes of the use of personal data.
|ČEZ ESCO, a.s.||Duhová 1444/2, 140 53 Praha 4||03592880|
|AirPlus, spol. s r.o.||č.ev. 22, 417 13 Modlany||25441931|
|AZ KLIMA, a.s.||Tuřanka 1519/115a, Slatina, 627 00 Brno||24772631|
|ČEZ Energetické služby, s.r.o.||Výstavní 1144/103, 703 00 Ostrava-Vítkovice||27804721|
|ČEZ Energo, s.r.o.||Praha 8 – Karlín, Karolinská 661/4, PSČ 18600||29060109|
|ČEZ LDS, s.r.o.||Duhová 1444/2, Michle, 140 00 Praha 4||01873237|
|ČEZ Solární, s.r.o.||Mydlářská 105/10, Liberec X-Františkov, 460 10 Liberec||27282074|
|Domat Control System s.r.o.||U Panasonicu 376, Staré Čívice, 530 06 Pardubice||27189465|
|Energocentrum Vítkovice, a. s.||Duhová 1444/2, 140 00 Praha 4||03936040|
|ENESA a.s.||Praha 9 – Vysočany, U Voborníků 852/10, PSČ 19000||27382052|
|EVČ s.r.o.||Arnošta z Pardubic 676, Zelené Předměstí, 530 02 Pardubice||13582275|
|HORMEN CE a.s.||Na dolinách 168/6, Podolí, 147 00 Praha 4||27154742|
|KART, spol. s r.o.||Duhová 1444/2, Michle, 140 00 Praha 4||45791023|
Purposes of the use of personal data
Obtained personal data Our company uses mainly for the following purposes:
- concluding and fulfilling a contract for a product, service or cooperation;
- providing interconnection and access to distribution networks;
- ensuring operational activities;
- accounting and tax purposes;
- debt collection;
- fulfillment of information obligations;
- direct marketing (information and product campaigns) ČEZ ESCO
- keeping customer records;
- keeping records of business partners
In practice, you will most often encounter the following situations:
- Customer service
- Security and risk management
- Internal administration
You have the right to obtain confirmation from our company of whether your personal data are or are not processed, and if they are, you have the right to request access to these personal data. If the processing of personal data is based on your consent, you have the right to withdraw your consent for future processing at any time.
You have the right to the rectification of your personal data (in the case of inaccurate personal data and the completion of incomplete personal data).
You have the right to the erasure of your personal data if one of the following reasons exists:
- the personal data are no longer needed for the purposes they were collected or processed for
- you withdraw the consent on the basis of which the data were processed, and no other legal reasons for their processing exist
- you have objected to the processing (see below) and no overriding legitimate reasons for the processing exist
- the personal data were processed illegally
- the personal data must be erased so as to comply with the legal obligations that are given by the legislation of the Union (EU) or of the Czech Republic and that are applicable to our company
- the personal data were collected on the basis of making an offer of the information company’s services directly to a child.
There are reasons for which this right of yours may not be exercised.
You have the right to the restriction of processing
- for the period necessary for us to check the accuracy of your personal data in the case that you claim inaccuracy
- if the processing is illegal and instead of requesting their erasure, you request the restriction of their use
- if our company no longer needs the personal data for the purposes of processing, yet you require them for the establishment, exercise, or defence of legal claims
- in the case that you object to the processing (see below), for the period until it is verified that the legitimate reasons of our company do not override the legitimate reasons of your person.
You can object to the processing of your personal data in the case that your personal data is processed on the basis of processing that is necessary for the performance of a task carried out for reasons of public interest or in the exercise of public authority that we have been authorised to carry out, and in the case that the processing is carried out for the purposes of our legitimate interests.
You have the right to request our company for access to/the transfer of your personal data in the case that the processing of your personal data is based on your consent (in accordance with the GDPR – according to Art. 6 par. 1 letter a) or Art. 9 par. 2 letter a) or on the basis of a contract according to Art. 6 par. 1 letter b)) and the processing is carried out automatically.
In the case that the personal data is processed on the basis of your consent, you have the right to withdraw your consent.
You have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority, which is The Office for Personal Data Protection, www.uoou.cz, The Office for Personal Data Protection (ÚOOÚ; Úřad pro ochranu osobních údajů), Pplk. Sochora 27, 170 00 Prague 7.
In the case that while processing personal data by our company, a breach of your personal data occurs that is likely to result in a high risk to the rights and freedoms of natural persons, we will inform about this breach without undue delay on our website, and in the case that we have your contact data, we shall also inform you directly.
Download the data subject’s application form HERE.
Data subjects, processed personal data, purpose of processing download HERE.
By browsing our website, the following information is recorded:
- Anonymized IP address
- Length of visit
- Access page
Fundamental legal basis: Act No. 300/2008 Coll., Act No. 90/2012 Coll., Act No. 455/1991 Coll., Act No. 89/2012 Coll., Act No. 418/2011 Coll., Act No. 499/2004 Coll., Act No. 227/2000 Coll., Act No. 480/2004 Coll., Act No. 93/2009 Coll., Act No. 563/1991 Coll., Act 523/1992 Coll., Act No. 586/1992 Coll., Act No. 253/2008 Coll., Act No. 106/1999 Coll., Act 361/2000 Coll., (as amended)