Information on Personal Data Processing
In accordance with the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data – hereinafter the GDPR)
Domat Control System s.r.o., Business Reg. No.: 27189465, processes the following personal data of data subjects who are not employees.
An Information Manager works for the company – IM (contact: email@example.com, GSM: +420 461 100 823).
In the case of exercising the rights mentioned below with our company, please contact the Information Manager.
You have the right to obtain confirmation from our company of whether your personal data are or are not processed, and if they are, you have the right to request access to these personal data.
You have the right to the rectification of your personal data (in the case of inaccurate personal data and the completion of incomplete personal data).
You have the right to the erasure of your personal data if one of the following reasons exists:
- the personal data are no longer needed for the purposes they were collected or processed for
- you withdraw the consent on the basis of which the data were processed, and no other legal reasons for their processing exist
- you have objected to the processing (see below) and no overriding legitimate reasons for the processing exist
- the personal data were processed illegally
- the personal data must be erased so as to comply with the legal obligations that are given by the legislation of the Union (EU) or of the Czech Republic and that are applicable to our company
- the personal data were collected on the basis of making an offer of the information company’s services directly to a child.
There are reasons for which this right of yours may not be exercised.
You have the right to the restriction of processing
- for the period necessary for us to check the accuracy of your personal data in the case that you claim inaccuracy
- if the processing is illegal and instead of requesting their erasure, you request the restriction of their use
- if our company no longer needs the personal data for the purposes of processing, yet you require them for the establishment, exercise, or defence of legal claims
- in the case that you object to the processing (see below), for the period until it is verified that the legitimate reasons of our company do not override the legitimate reasons of your person.
You can object to the processing of your personal data in the case that your personal data is processed on the basis of processing that is necessary for the performance of a task carried out for reasons of public interest or in the exercise of public authority that we have been authorised to carry out, and in the case that the processing is carried out for the purposes of our legitimate interests.
You have the right to request our company for access to/the transfer of your personal data in the case that the processing of your personal data is based on your consent (in accordance with the GDPR – according to Art. 6 par. 1 letter a) or Art. 9 par. 2 letter a) or on the basis of a contract according to Art. 6 par. 1 letter b)) and the processing is carried out automatically.
In the case that the personal data is processed on the basis of your consent, you have the right to withdraw your consent.
You have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority, which is The Office for Personal Data Protection, www.uoou.cz, The Office for Personal Data Protection (ÚOOÚ; Úřad pro ochranu osobních údajů), Pplk. Sochora 27, 170 00 Prague 7.
In the case that while processing personal data by our company, a breach of your personal data occurs that is likely to result in a high risk to the rights and freedoms of natural persons, we will inform about this breach without undue delay on our website, and in the case that we have your contact data, we shall also inform you directly.
Download the data subject’s application form HERE.
Data subjects, processed personal data, purpose of processing download HERE.
By browsing our website, the following information is recorded:
- Anonymized IP address
- Length of visit
- Access page
Fundamental legal basis: Act No. 300/2008 Coll., Act No. 90/2012 Coll., Act No. 455/1991 Coll., Act No. 89/2012 Coll., Act No. 418/2011 Coll., Act No. 499/2004 Coll., Act No. 227/2000 Coll., Act No. 480/2004 Coll., Act No. 93/2009 Coll., Act No. 563/1991 Coll., Act 523/1992 Coll., Act No. 586/1992 Coll., Act No. 253/2008 Coll., Act No. 106/1999 Coll., Act 361/2000 Coll., (as amended)