SCADA with a web access (i, j)
- I/O Modules
- I/O bus
- Process stations
- Connecting the process station to network
- Design step by step
- System topology
- Autonomous system (without networking), MiniPLC (a, b)
- Autonomous system, process station with a touch screen (c, d)
- Autonomous system, touch screen control (e)
- Access over a web interface (f)
- Remote web access (g)
- SCADA on a dedicated workstation (h)
- SCADA with a web access (i, j)
- SCADA with several workplaces (k)
- Management system for more local management stations (l)
- Management station
- Other network and communication components
- Third party system integration
The topology is basically the same as above, the only difference is that there is an extra workstation with a web client connected either directly in the network, or behind a router.
The web access for RcWare Vision is included both in the RC-Vision and RC-Vision-x licences.
To access the site over the Internet, consult the IT manager or network administrator. There will be an extra router or other network components to be added.