Management system for more local management stations (l)
- I/O Modules
- I/O bus
- Process stations
- Connecting the process station to network
- Design step by step
- System topology
- Autonomous system (without networking), MiniPLC (a, b)
- Autonomous system, process station with a touch screen (c, d)
- Autonomous system, touch screen control (e)
- Access over a web interface (f)
- Remote web access (g)
- SCADA on a dedicated workstation (h)
- SCADA with a web access (i, j)
- SCADA with several workplaces (k)
- Management system for more local management stations (l)
- Management station
- Other network and communication components
- Third party system integration
This topology is useful for supermarket and store chains, and facility management providers who use the main management station (often operated 24/7) for data acquisition and communication with local management stations where operators may not always be present.
The local management station is monitoring either a Domat site, or a 3rd party system. It is then possible to integrate commercial cooling systems, production lines etc. with communication to the central management station(s).
From the central management station, SMS with alarms from all the local systems can be sent from a single spot, trend data can be saved in a central database, or technologies can be monitored using one web server.
The central management station may host up to several hundreds of subsystems. The final configuration depends on the communication infrastructure as well.
For more complex topologies, system limits, licensing etc. please contact Domat Control System technical support.