Domat Control System › Forums › SoftPLC Runtime (english) › Old process stations and .NET1.1
Tagged: AEW21.1, carel, modbus
This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Jan Vidim 30.6. 2007 09:10.
When upgrading the old IPCB process stations to the Windows XP Embedded build containing Microsoft .NET 1.1, there were following issues:
- the CF card must be 1GB (512 MB is not large enough). New CF cards may be obtained from Domat Control System free of charge on exchange for the old 512 MB CF cards.
- the card must contain a new build with .NET1.1 preinstalled (upgrade free of charge)
- on reboot you may get a message “Can not log in the user name specified…” and after some time the station tries to restart. This can be fixed:
- open the cover, unplug power to the 32MB IDE Flash
- in BIOS set another HDD (0/1) as boot device
- boot the station, it will start up properly
- run CF Commit, Restart
- plug the IDE Flash power back
- in BIOS set the boot device back to the original HDD
- the station should boot properly and recognize the IDE Flash as D:.
If it is not the case, try swapping the Master/Slave jumper of the IDE Flash before plugging it in.
Except for the first several 1GB CF delivered, this should not be necessary to do.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Domat participated at the 25th international trade fair Amper in Brno (CZ).
Domat Control System presented at ISH trade fair the room unit range including those with CO2 sensors, room controller, and freely programmable process stations.
The new pricelist for year 2017 takes effect from 2nd January 2017.
A half-day training in Pardubice.
This training is focused on new development tool Merbon IDE.
This training is marked as an ongoing training to basic Merbon IDE training.