During this training You will be informed about innovation in new release of Merbon IDE, new HW for Merbon IDE and differences to oldes releases of MErbon IDE.
Training consists of:
- Creating of general Modbus device (integration of non-domat modbus device)
- Creating of Modbus server (TCP / serial)
- Setting up the SSCP communication (communication between more series mark PLCs)
- Creating of SoftPLC Link channel (communication with older series IPLC PLCs)
- Example of work with ST language / ST editor
Content of training can vary on participant’s demands. There will be place for consultation on real projects.
Please, bring Your own notebooks with Ethernet interface, OS Windows Vista Service Pack 2 or newer (Win7, Win8, Win8.1, Win10). It is also necessary to have .Net Framework 4.5 or newer installed.
Make sure, that You have administrator acces to Your Windows system and set Your IP address in the range of 192.168.1.x.
This training is marked as an ongoing training to basic Merbon IDE training. Participants need to complete basic prerequisite training prior to enrolling in advanced training.